Re-Plate collects food donations from businesses and hires drivers to transport these donations to nonprofits and homeless shelters.
I started working with Replate in 2016 as a project leader in Blueprint, where I led a team of 4 student devs to build the initial Ruby on Rails + ReactJS web app. Now, I'm a design engineer leading product design & frontend engineering.
In January 2018, Re-Plate received a $250k donation from the Pineapple Fund.
- December 2016: Initial website design + frontend code. Implemented dashboard for businesses to request food pickups and manage accounts
- March 2018: Website redesign + branding
- July 2018: Savings Calculator for potential customers to estimate their financial savings
- December 2018: Redesign + implement pricing page
- Misc: Integrations with Invoiced API to allow online payments, Intercom API to facilitate our operations & marketing team, Google Maps API to track office locations, and Onfleet API to automate tasks to our drivers.